Make a cheap lantern in the kindergarten
If you want to make lanterns at a reasonable price in kindergarten or at home, you need the following materials:
- empty milk packs
- Sound drawing paper
- wax crayons
- Eating oil
- Crepe paper
- Tinkering wire
- teal lights
- The bottom and an approx. 2-3 cm wide ring are cut off from the milk cartons.
- Then cut the sheets of drawing paper once lengthwise in the middle.
- The children now paint the drawing paper with wax painters.
- The back of the clay paper is rubbed with cooking oil. Simply remove excess oil with a piece of crepe paper.
- The tone drawing paper is first glued around the bottom.
- Then the ring is glued into the upper part of the lantern.
- Finally, holes are cut, wires are put through and tea lights are inserted. The lanterns are ready and you can move!
Wie gefällt Ihnen diese Seite?